Brooke Baldwin ended a segment today by saying “Welcome to 2018,” where she listed all the news stories relating to Trump that happened since January 1st, less than one week ago. It’s been a nonstop news cycle for the last five days, with so many topics to cover that Baldwin has to stop for a water break at one point.
- NYT: Trump Urged Lawyer to stop Session’s recusal, which Mueller is aware of.
- NYT: Session aide pursued negative Comey Info
- Explosive Book, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House by Michael Wolff releases
- Wolff: Trump insiders question his fitness
- Yale psychiatrist briefed lawmakers
- Bannon rips Trump, Family in book
- Bannon calls Trump Tower meeting “treasonous.”
- Bannon: Money Laundering at Center of Probe
- Dossier Frim Warns on Trump Biz Dealings
- Trump says Bannon has “lost his mind” and starts calling “Sloppy Steve.”
- Trump lawyers issue “cease & desist” over the new book.
- Trump taunts NK over the size of the nuclear button.
- North and South Korea communicate, and Trump takes credit for it.
- Trump backs protesters in Iran uprising
- Trump threatens to cut off aid to Palestinians
- U.S. Suspends aid to Pakistan
- Trump calls on Clinton Aide to be jailed
- Trump again refers to DOJ as “Deep state.”
- Feds Investigating Clinton Foundation
- Trump takes credit for Aviation safety
- Dow crosses 25k for the first time
- Trump teases “corrupt media” award show
- Hatch’s retirement clears way for a Romney Run
- Trump dissolves voter fraud commission
- Trump moves to expand offshore drilling
- Trump: Dreamers, Hispanics will “fall in love” with GOP
- Sean Spicer says “I screwed up.”
"One week. Welcome to 2018." – @BrookeBCNN
— CNN (@CNN) January 5, 2018